This is a no-strings attached financial support to help digital artists of all ages who are in the early stages of their careers. They can spend the grant on whatever they want – be that make new work, buy equipment or materials, travel, research, visit exhibitions or conferences, or to even just cover some life expenses.
This grant has been set up to spotlight and support the emerging digital artists of our time. These artists are paving the way for how we appreciate and experience digital art. Working with Creative Debuts we hope to attract global emerging artists that are pushing this new medium.
· This grant is open to individuals, collaborations and groups
· Each month will be awarded a 500 GBP grant.
· To apply, you must be a digital artist, working with digital mediums.
· Applicants can be global.
· Recipients will be chosen monthly by a Creative Debuts selector partner
DAG is supported by The Moniker Foundation.
Deadline : July 2022
Info and the application form: https://www.monikerartfair.com/dag